Imgflip Y U No memes

I made two more memes on Imgflip today. This time, they both have the “Y U No” meme template in them. Here they are:

In this meme, Grumpy Cat is grumpy because this meme should be using the “Y U No” meme template, but it is using the Grumpy Cat template instead. Grumpy Cat decides to bring the correct meme template and ask the creator (me) why I didn’t use the correct format.

Or if you say this meme another way, “Y UNO play U No?” I don’t think this one needs any further explaining…

I hope you like these memes!

Two more memes

I made two more memes on Imgflip today. Here they are:

It’s on the list of most common bad passwords…

It's on the list of most common bad passwords... | AND YOUR ADOBE PASSWORD IS ADOBE123 | image tagged in adobe dc,adobe,computer,computers,memes,password | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

This meme is about Adobe. Adobe123 is one of the most common passwords, and is obviously a very bad one. And the people who choose this password most likely use it for Adobe. So if you are a hacker trying to hack someone’s Adobe account, try Adobe123 as their password. Wait, I changed my mind. If you are a hacker, you should arrest yourself.

Sharknado 2 is coming soon!

Sharknado 2 is coming soon! | NEW MOVIE COMING SOON SHARKNADO 2: WHEN JAWS GETS SUCKED UP BY SHARKNADO | image tagged in sharknado,shark,sharks,tornado,memes,jaws | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

This meme is about a combination of two movies: Jaws and Sharknado, which sadly does not exist. I wish it existed though, it would be really cool.

What do you think about these two memes? Please comment!

And if you are wondering when some more posts that are not about Imgflip will come out, remember I am still half a troll so any promises to make posts that are not about Imgflip which I make have a 50% chance not to be true.

Another new meme: Siri is such a troll sometimes!

I made another new meme on Imgflip today. Here it is:

Siri is a virtual assistant on Apple computers, phones and tablets, and she really does say that if you ask her what zero divided by zero is. I am a Windows user so I have Cortana, which is like the Windows version of Siri but a little bit less rude. I still find this Siri quote funny though!

Are there any things that your virtual assistant have said that are funny? Please comment and share your experiences!

Google Chrome’s new design: Did Chrome copy Firefox?

Recently, Google Chrome had an update that changed its design. Its tabs now look slightly different, as well as several other changes.

The old version looked like this:

And the new version looks like this:

However, I have noticed that the new version’s tabs look a lot like Mozilla Firefox tabs. Is this a coincidence, or is Google Chrome copying the Mozilla Firefox design?

Mozilla Firefox also had a texture update a while ago. Here are some images of it, just for comparison:

Old version:

New version:

I hope those images are clear enough for you to see them. If they are blurred, you can click on them to make them bigger and clearer. But if you can see them clearly, you might have noticed that the + button on the new version of Chrome looks almost exactly the same as the + button on both versions of Mozilla Firefox. And the shape of the tabs is about halfway between the way the old version of Firefox looked and the way the new Firefox looked.

Is Google Chrome copying Mozilla Firefox, or is this just a coincidence! Comment with your ideas!