About

nz

This blog is about what I do at my school in New Zealand. It was created when I was in Karori Normal School, but now I go to Wellington College. I will put on my blog some things that happen at home and some things that happen at school. Sometimes I might put other things on as well. Some posts may be funny, but don’t laugh to death!

If you have any questions, have a look at my Frequently Asked Questions (Or rather, Frequently Unasked Questions because nobody has ever asked them.)

Frequently Unasked Questions:

How old are you? None of your business!

How old is this blog? I can’t remember.

Why is this blog called Blueberry Post? Once upon a time it was just a simple, boring ordinary blog. Then a band of evil blueberries took over the blog and have lived here ever since. They customized the blog a lot and decided to call it Blueberry Post.

How good is your memory? I can’t remember. Once I tried to forget how to forget but I forgot to forget how to forget.

Do you sell blueberries? Of course not! It’s just a name! And besides, the evil blueberries don’t want to leave, especially not to be eaten. Don’t try to buy blueberries or else the blueberries will take over your blog as well.

How long is it until the end of the world? I don’t know. Hopefully the world will never end.

What where why when who how? You sound confused. But can you be a bit more specific?

Is this blog awesome? Of course it is!

Who am I? Wait a minute, don’t you already know that?

Why did you answer my question with another question? Why did you ask a question you already knew the answer to?

See? You’re doing it again! That’s not a question. It’s a statement.

Categories and Tags:

You might have noticed that every post on my blog has categories and tags. However, some categories and tags are actually the same, and some posts only have the tag, but not the category. This is not a mistake, there are two reasons for this:

1. Categories on my blog only include the major categories that my posts come under. This is because I didn’t want to have too many categories. On the other hand, there are lots and lots of tags, and I turn almost everything relevant to my post into a tag. This is why there are some tags that I only use once or twice, and there is no corresponding category for them.

2. I only put a post under a category if the post is talking about that topic or purposely made to reflect that topic. On the other hand, I put a tag on a post if there is anything related to the tag mentioned in the post. This means that if a post has the Animals tag but it doesn’t have the Animals category, it is not about animals but animals are mentioned in the post.

Sometimes, I also use emojis in posts. I have made a list of all the emojis I put in posts and why I put them there. When emojis are put in posts, the text next to them is always bold and red. (As of 21/08/2018.)

Anyway, here are the emojis:

Blueberry Post Emojis:

ℹ️ Information emoji: This emoji is added before text at the start of posts. It means that the text next to it is not part of the post, but just information about the post that I have added after the post was already created.

Warning Sign emoji: The same as the Information emoji, but used when something in the post is not working.

Spoiler Alert emoji: This emoji is added before text at the start of posts. It means that the comments of the post contain spoilers about the information in the post. The text next to it says which part of the post has been spoiled. If you don’t want a spoiler, look at that part of the post before you read the comments!

🥚 Easter Egg Emoji: This emoji is added before text at the start of posts if there is an easter egg in the post and someone has found it and told me in the comments. If you want to help find easter eggs, there are currently two types of easter eggs to find:

– URL easter eggs (Easter eggs in the URL of a post)

Unknown easter egg (Nobody has found these ones yet, keep searching!)

Currently, these four emojis are the only ones I use, but I might use other emojis later, and if I do, I will update this page!