New story coming soon!

There is a link in this post that leads to an old post talking about The Midnight Revolution. The old post says that The Midnight Revolution is at the top of the Stories page, but more stories have been added since then so the information is inaccurate.

I am currently writing a story, which is going to be the sequel of a story I previously wrote called The Midnight Revolution. This new story is called Midnight Empire: Age of Exploration. I would like to tell you what is going to happen in the story but that would be a spoiler and then I would have to put this emoji at the start of the post:

So, you will just have to wait until I finish writing it and put it on my blog!

Also, the story does not make much sense if you don’t read The Midnight Revolution first, so you can find The Midnight Revolution and read it by going to my Stories page and scrolling down until you find it.

After I finish writing Midnight Empire: Age of Exploration I will put it on my blog and tell everyone with another post.

2 thoughts on “New story coming soon!

1. Thank you. By the way, you can find better emojis on Emojipedia, like this one: 😀